• Better availability and accessibility over different operating systems like Linux and Microsoft.
• Easy and safe management of communication through most types of economical means.
• Less expensive to deliver communication by using Asterisk Voice over Internet Protocols.
Room for Improvement:
• The cons, you should take into account an echo or low voice quality over the communication line or throughout the conversation.
• The asterisk VoIP has a delay of about 400 milliseconds.
• Sluggish stream of communication between the callers and the receivers.
With the passage of time I am sure that these cons will be solved, particularly because it has added a lot savings for communication needs. High quality is considered to be not too far away, with the speed and improvement that cover this technology.
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Jul 12 2012