Grovo Review

What is most valuable?

Valuable features are customizable learning tracks, and single sign on.

How has it helped my organization?

We have not yet rolled out access to our organization yet, but I think that the short videos will increase usage over our previous platform, which were much longer tutorials.

What needs improvement?

Access and seamless integration with other learning management systems.

We’ve been using Grovo for less than 1 month.

No specific issues with deployment.

No issues with stability.

Yes - in order to limit the number of available courses available, the process seems to be different than what was described when we signed our contract. We want more corporate training available and to limit what we would consider "personal" (ex. Etsy, Amazon). Limiting our library is not necessarily an issue but it is not necessarily easy.

8/10.

7/10.

Yes - wanted something new with shorter modules.

Complex. I think a lot of the things agreed on or promised in the initial sales discussion are proving to be more difficult or do not work the way we understood them to now that we are in set up mode.

In-house.

Not sure of day-to-day cost – contract is for $40,000.

Yes – we evaluated both Skillsoft and Vodeclic.

What other advice do I have?

Speak to someone on the technical side and not just the sales person. Have the people doing the set up on both sides meet prior to finalizing a contract. This will improve the set up process and probably speed it up as well.