HelpSystems AutoMate Review

Good machine learning, easy to set up, and offers very helpful technical support

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this solution in order to automate manual processes in our operations.

What is most valuable?

This tool has machine learning and voice recognition and computer vision, which are both quite useful aspects. These aren't available in other tools. It's a good addition to this tool and it gives the solution an edge on the market.

The initial setup is easy. The deployment doesn't take too long.

Technical support is helpful. We use them a lot and they are quite responsive.

What needs improvement?

The stability of the studio client could be improved upon. Currently, sometimes it slows down and occasionally it will force the program to close completely - which is unexpected.

The interface could be more user-friendly and easier to navigate.

It would be helpful if the solution was available in the cloud as well as opposed to just being available on-premises. On-premises infrastructure offers limited scalability.

We started using the solution about two years ago now, and therefore that is the amount of experience I have with it.

We aren't completely satisfied with the stability The system can slow down and the program occasionally crashes and closes.

As the solution is on-premises, the scalability is limited.

Just last month, we bought a new license, and therefore we do have plans to continue to use the product.

We have about 30 people currently using the product.

We use technical support a lot and we find them to be quite helpful and responsive. We are very satisfied with their level of service.

We found the initial setup to be easy. It's not overly complex or difficult. It's straightforward for the most part.

The deployment is pretty fast. It takes about two hours to deploy the solution.

What other advice do I have?

We are just a customer and an end-users.

I would recommend the solution. It's one of those solutions that are helpful in terms of reaching our goals and we've mostly been quite satisfied with its capabilities.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten.

Ultimate AutoMate 11.3
More HelpSystems AutoMate reviews from users
...who compared it with UiPath
Learn what your peers think about HelpSystems AutoMate. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.