HPE Ezmeral Container Platform Review

Easy to install with good support, but the deployment of applications could be simplified

What is our primary use case?

We are resellers and not end-users. We sell this type of platform to our customers for data science and analytics.

What is most valuable?

If customers focus on primary apps or if they are using them for data science, this is a good solution.

What needs improvement?

If a customer is focused on application modernization or CI/CD, there are some weaknesses. The modernization in Ezmeral could be improved.

There are some issues with the integration of Kubernetes. I hope they can improve it and do much better than they do now.

I would like to see the deployment of applications simplified.

We have been selling the HPE Ezmeral Container Platform for less than half a year; perhaps in the last three or four months.

We are familiar with HPE and decided to try selling this product.

I have not received any feedback from our customers regarding the stability of this solution. I can't say if it is stable or not.

I am currently working with technical support in Taiwan. I don't have any issues with the technical support. The technical support is okay.

The initial setup is easy enough.

What other advice do I have?

If a customer is focused on process automation or API usage, I would not recommend this solution, but it is good to use for Data Science.

I would rate the HPE Ezmeral Container Platform a seven out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Red Hat, VMware and others in Container Management. Updated: September 2021.
534,226 professionals have used our research since 2012.