HPE Wireless WAN Review

Works well, is easy to use, and makes for a good access point

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as an access point.

What is most valuable?

The solution is easy to use. It's very, very user-friendly.

The product has been working fine.

The access point capabilities are good.

What needs improvement?

Technical support could be improved. They could respond a bit faster. Right now, they are slow.

I've been using the solution for ten years at this point. It's been a decade or so.

I can't speak to the stability of the solution, although I don't have any knowledge of any issues with the solution.

I can't speak to the scalability of the solution. I haven't attempted to scale it and have never heard of an attempt at our company.

We do use it in a number of our buildings. It's used in maybe 100-150 buildings.

We'll likely continue to use the solution.

Technical support is average. It's not the best, however, it's also not outstanding. We're basically satisfied with their level of support. However, they are not exactly fast.

We use Redline from point to point, for the wireless technology.

The solution was in place before I arrived at the organization. Therefore, I wasn't a part of the implementation process. I can't speak to how easy or difficult it was to implement or how long it took to deploy.

I'm not aware of the arrangements for licensing agreements or costs. It's not part of my responsibilities and therefore I don't have access to that information.

What other advice do I have?

We don't use the latest version of the solution.

I'd recommend the solution to other organizations.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten.

More HPE Wireless WAN reviews from users
...who compared it with Aruba Networks Wireless WAN
Find out what your peers are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Ubiquiti Networks, Ruckus and others in Wireless WAN. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.