Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Review

Scalable and reliable, but needs better intrusion tracing

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution in our company for security against intrusions. However, we cannot trace the source of the issue without the EDR which we are planning to implement soon. We are able to receive the report from the server and which SNMP traps are from what system but that is all.

What needs improvement?

We have zero-day detection of malware but it cannot detect other types of unknown intrusions.

In an upcoming release, they could improve by providing features, such as EDR and better tracing of intrusion.

I have been using this solution for approximately five years.

We have not had any stability issues and after each new version, the stability gets better.

The solution is scalable, we have 500 users using this solution.

I have not contacted technical support but we have vendor support that has been good.

We have used Trend Micro and Symantec previously. We switch to this solution most recently from Symantec because the resource consumption was too high and the reporting was not good.

The installation is straightforward.

We have an annual license and there is a fee per device used. The price is fair compared to the latest EDR solution.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security a seven out of ten.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business reviews from users
...who compared it with Trend Micro Apex One
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.