Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Review

Scalable, easy to use, and stable

What is our primary use case?

The solution is primarily used in order to protect computers. It also helps you avoid issues online.

What is most valuable?

The solution has been very stable. The performance is good.

The product is quite scalable.

We use it at our enterprise, and it's been extremely beneficial.

We've found the product to be easy to use.

What needs improvement?

The solution could be more secure. It's an aspect the company needs to be mindful of.

I've been using the solution for around two years at this point.

The solution is stable. There are no bugs or glitches. It's reliable. We don't deal with any types of crashing or freezing.

The solution can scale if you need it to. That's not a problem.

Right now, in our organization, about 25 people use it.

We've never used technical support before. We've never had to call them. Therefore, I can't speak to how helpful or responsive they are.

For an antivirus product, I used to use McAfee. However, I had some information stolen from my computer and therefore I had to change products. It didn't protect me very well.

I did not handle the installation process. There's another team that manages that aspect of the solution. Therefore, I can't comment directly on how easy or difficult it was to implement.

There is a systems manager that handles any maintenance that may be required.

We had a team that handled it internally.

You do have to pay for a license. We pay a yearly licensing fee. I can't speak to the exact cost, however.

What other advice do I have?

I'm a customer and an end-user. I do not have a business relationship with Kaspersky.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten. We've mostly been quite please with its performance.

I'd recommend it to other users and organizations.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business reviews from users
...who compared it with Trend Micro Apex One
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,114 professionals have used our research since 2012.