Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

Has good heuristic analysis but it should offer the ability to change what to whitelist for a specific user

What is most valuable?

Endpoint Security's most valuable feature is its heuristic analysis. This heuristic approach means that it learns from its past experiences. It is the most valuable feature they have. This contributes to dealing with ransomware, detection, and early mitigation actions.

What needs improvement?

We do high profile work, meaning agent analysis. Sometimes users complain that we can't access a particular website. A big improvement would be allowing us to reconfigure the agents and change what to whitelist for a specific user. If the user is not happy with the configuration and is being blocked from certain sites, we should be able to reconfigure the monitoring mechanics to make it more flexible. In other words, we should be able to monitor what is vulnerable and critical in order to assess access to a particular website.

Additionally, it would be helpful if they could provide us with a tech report generation mechanism.

I have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for one year.

We have three people in our team dedicated to ongoing security management with Kaspersky Endpoint Security.

Yes, I have been in touch with support. Our issues are handled by the global support. I am satisfied with them. They are good.

The initial setup is straightforward. It takes about two or three weeks to deploy.

As I mentioned, we have allocated three people to manage the solution. That way, if someone in the team is unavailable another person can manage customer queries and management issues.

What other advice do I have?

Kaspersky is actually not the most perfect product in the industry. There are many other products available depending on your purposes. Defining your purpose is the most important thing when deciding what product to implement. For middle management, it might be Endpoint Security. It is the customer's call. Customers must evaluate the scope of their business needs before implementation.

One a scale of one to ten, I would rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security a seven.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews from users