Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

Excellent at detecting viruses, very stable and easy to use

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for securing our endpoints.

What is most valuable?

The solution always has the most up-to-date software.

The solution runs well.

It's excellent at detecting viruses.

The solution is very stable.

Our organization can easily scale the solution.

The solution is very compatible with Windows devices.

The solution is very basic and easy to use.

What needs improvement?

The solution seems incapable of stopping the proxy connection. The proxy server seems to be bypassing the antivirus. It's an aspect they need to improve.

The initial setup is complex.

While it's compatible with Windows, it may not work as well with other operating systems.

Reporting is not that good for Kaspersky. I want more detailed reporting, I want the details reported in the reporting section, and everything is in one report. That is not possible now on Kaspersky. The reporting consists of the computer name or the IP only. I want complete detailed reporting capabilities in the next update.

We're only been working with the solution for about a year or so.

The solution is stable. I haven't had issues with it and found it to be reliable. It doesn't crash or freeze. There aren't bugs or glitches.

The solution is easily scalable. If a company needs to expand the solution, they can do so easily.

The technical support is okay, however, they need to have more expertise on the solution. Sometimes you will get a member of their support staff and they don't seem as knowledgeable as they should be.

We work mostly with Kaspersky, as well as Trend Micro and Bitdefender.

I wouldn't say that the solution has a straightforward implementation. It's a bit complex. It needs access to the Kaspersky server on-premises. It isn't an easy process.

You only need one day to deploy the server.

You only need one or two people to manage the deployment.

I handled the implementation myself.

What other advice do I have?

We're a Kaspersky partner.

We have clients of different sizes and the solution works well for all of them. It's perfect for any sized company.

It's a very good product. Everything is in a very professional environment. It's largely easy to set up. However, we've noticed that the RAM utilization is very high when Kaspersky is running on a computer. This might distract users that don't have too much memory on their machines.

On a scale of one to ten, I'd rate it at eight.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews from users