Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

Easy to use with a great interface and good stability

What is our primary use case?

We primarily used the solution as endpoint security for our end-users and their PCs.

What is most valuable?

The solution is pretty easy to use. It's easy to work with, even for beginners. You don't need much help in order to understand how it works and how to manage it.

The interface is really good. It's nice and simple.

What needs improvement?

The performance of our machines tended to slow down under Kaspersky. That definitely needs to be addressed. I remember I had a pretty good Dell Notebook, and this product slowed it down quite a bit.

Not all of the features were enabled for my team, so I can't speak to the full usability of the solution.

I'm not sure, for example, if it has effective reporting and statistics to help users understand what is happening on their endpoints. I didn't have access to that if it existed at all.

We've been using the solution for the past three or four years at this point. It's been a while.

I didn't notice any issues with the stability of the solution. I recall it being pretty good. There aren't bugs and glitches. It doesn't crash and freeze. It was pretty reliable.

The end-users probably didn't notice any stability issues at all. Administrators and those with security clearance may have noticed something from the antivirus side, however, I don't think that is the case.

The end-users would never have to contact technical support. We would contact the internal help desk if something went wrong. They typically can handle any issues on a client's behalf. We have our own team for maintenance. We've been pretty satisfied with this setup overall.

I don't recall if the initial setup was complex or straightforward. It was a few years ago now. I don't remember how long deployment took or how long the process was.

We have a couple of engineers that handle any maintenance needed on the solution.

What other advice do I have?

I'm not sure if our organization has a business relationship with Kaspersky.

We recently switched off of Kaspersky. When we got Kaspersky, all the software was loaded remotely by the security organization. I don't know details in terms of what deployment model we were using exactly.

I had downloaded the solution onto my daughter's laptop as she didn't need high-speed performance or anything of that nature. The solution boasts the ability to protect machines effectively against internet threats, and I haven't had a problem with it.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten. I'd rate it higher if it offered better performance and didn't slow down machines.

Note hat I didn't have all of the features enabled on the version I had, so I can't speak to the full experience.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews from users