Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

Many functions and features, best for medium size business and up

What is our primary use case?

We used the solution to protect as against computer viruses.

How has it helped my organization?

We currently have had to move to another solution because we require faster response times and more advanced features other competitors offer.

What is most valuable?

The functions are very good and they have many different features that are available.

What needs improvement?

This solution needs to improve and get up to date with some of the new EDR technology anti-virus software available. There are many improvements needed, such as faster responses, faster notification, and immediate reports.

I have been using the product for 10 years.

It is a stable product.

If the company is big, more than 100 staff with different branches, this solution is good but for small companies, I think it's not very appropriate.

We have used support from Kaspersky China. They offer support through email and phone of which they provide a good service, fast response, and an overall professional resolution.

We now use Symantec End-user Endpoint Security software as our anti-virus protection solution. We opted to change software because of the current security risk our digital data faces, we needed a more robust solution.

The installation was not a problem.

We have had no troubles installing, maintaining, or deploying the product for our clients. For others, the deployment could take more time and might require professionals to do the job.

It would be a benefit for this solution to have better-advanced features, less maintenance required for operation, and faster response times.

What other advice do I have?

Due to the current increased global security risks on digital data we have had to search for an alternative solution.

I would have given the solution a ten out of ten a few years ago but they need to improve and provide more features as their competitors.

I rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security an eight out of ten.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews from users
...who compared it with CrowdStrike Falcon
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
502,275 professionals have used our research since 2012.