Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

Simple to use management center, good support, and it scales to our requirements

What is our primary use case?

We use this product because it's a management center and it has good security.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the management center. I can do a lot of things with the console on the client.

The interface is very simple.

What needs improvement?

We have had some problems with it comes to uninstalling it, so you have to make sure that you do everything right.

We have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for approximately six years.

This is a stable product.

We have had no problems with scalability. We have approximately 500 users in our company.

I have been in contact with technical support many times, and they are very good.

I have tried BitDefender but its management center is poor. It does not have as many features as Kaspersky has.

I have also used Trend Micro One, but it's not as good as Kaspersky. In Kaspersky, the management center is very simple to use.

I have had some installation problems, but I'm doing well now.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, Kaspersky is a good product. That said, there is no such thing as a perfect solution.  Trend Micro may have a better product, or BitDefender may have one that is better, but I like Kaspersky the most.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews from users
...who compared it with CrowdStrike Falcon
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.