Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

Provides good visibility of the endpoint; cloud management was somewhat difficult

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case was for endpoint security.

What is most valuable?

As much as the solution is an endpoint product, it provided good security. When you logged in, you could actually see all the things that were happening on your endpoint and that was a benefit.

What needs improvement?

I had issues with the cloud management of this solution.

I used this solution for about a year and recently switched to a different solution.

The solution was stable but it crashed the application sometimes. As much as it's an endpoint security, I think it should be intelligent enough to know which applications are secure and which are not.

We were using this solution but we recently switched to Sophos.

The initial setup is quite straightforward. It took a few minutes, but the solution is complex to manage because as much as it was cloud-based, the machines in our environment meant that when you wanted to uninstall or remove an appliance from the portal, it was a bit hectic. The portal would say it's been removed but your machine didn't agree with that. We had about 50 users of the product and one engineer dealing with maintenance.

What other advice do I have?

I think the solution is suitable for a mid-size organization but not for enterprise size companies that need endpoint security.

I rate Kaspersky a seven out of 10.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews from users
...who compared it with CrowdStrike Falcon
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
502,275 professionals have used our research since 2012.