Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

Great pricing with an easy initial setup and good stability

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for endpoint protection along with catering to Office 365, OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, or Exchange - along with Windows update services.

How has it helped my organization?

The solution has definitely improved how our organization functions.

What is most valuable?

The solution, for what it does overall, is a very attractive solution.

The price per endpoint is excellent.

The initial setup is straightforward. It's pretty easy.

The solution has been very stable for us. We haven't had any issues with performance.

The scalability is there if a company needs to expand.

What needs improvement?

The reporting portion of the solution is quite weak. It needs to be improved upon. They could do a better job of making it more robust.

There's always room for improvement in everything, however, I can't think of a specific feature that is missing or lacking.

I've been using the solution for well over a year at this point.

The product has been extremely stable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable. The performance has been good.

The scalability has been good so far. I haven't run into any issues as far as scaling goes. That said, we aren't an enterprise. I've had it as high as 300 clients.

For us, we probably have about a hundred users and I'd say a large majority of those are production floor people. The rest (25 to 30) are front office staff.

I've never used technical support before. I can't speak to how helpful or responsive they are. It's just not something I've dealt with.

We used to have Cisco AMP. We switched over to Kaspersky.

The reason we switched was really related to a price point and wanting to push out Windows updates, kind of more than device management type functionality.

We've found the initial setup to be pretty simple and straightforward. It's not overly complex. A company shouldn't have any problem with the implementation process.

The cost structure is very reasonable. It's not overly expensive, which is part of the draw of the solution.

What other advice do I have?

We're using the latest version of the solution. I'm not sure of the version number.

In general, we've been quite happy with the solution overall. I would rate it at a seven out of ten.

Private Cloud
More Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews from users
...who compared it with CrowdStrike Falcon
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.