Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

Easy to install, fast, stable, and has all required features

What is our primary use case?

Our clients use it for protecting their endpoints.

What is most valuable?

Our clients are using the advanced options, and they're quite comfortable with this solution because they didn't have any problems.

It was easy to integrate it with Active Directory. It is fast and easy to use. It has all the required features.

What needs improvement?

Currently, it doesn't have a cloud option. This is something that they should look into going forward.

I have been using this solution for two months.

It is stable. We didn't have any problems.

We have been implementing it in small companies, and it has been working fine.

I haven't spoken to technical support because our implementation went well.

Our clients were using other antivirus solutions, and they moved to this solution. We will be doing POCs for some clients who already have a similar solution. It is not easy to move to a new solution.

It was a simple process. The installation and the updates afterward went smoothly. The initial setup was quite fast. It took 15 to 20 minutes, which also included updates.

We provide maintenance services to our clients and check whether the updates are happening.

Its price is on par with other products. It might even be slightly cheaper. There are no additional costs.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security an eight out of ten.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews from users
...who compared it with CrowdStrike Falcon
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
510,882 professionals have used our research since 2012.