Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

Easy to install, simple to use, and very stable

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for security and protection. We use the product to scan our machines and arrest any viruses it comes across in its search. We also use it for notifications. It will alert us to any issues with the system.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very easy to use. It's an extremely user-friendly product.

I've found the product to be scalable.

The solution is very, very stable. I haven't had any reliability issues so far.

The solution is fairly easy to install and update online.

What needs improvement?

When it comes to handling the expiration of licenses, the solution should give a company more time to set up a renewal. It happens too abruptly right now.

I've been using the solution for a couple of years at this point. it's been a while. It's not new to me.

I can confirm that the solution is quite stable. There are no bugs or glitches. it doesn't crash or freeze. The performance is reliable.

The solution is scalable. If a company needs to expand the product, it can do so quite easily.

We have more than 4,000 users across our entire organization that utilize the solution.

We have a lot of Kaspersky licenses and therefore will likely continue to use them going forward.

I've never been in touch with technical support. Therefore, I can't speak to how knowledgeable or supportive they actually are if there are issues that arise.

We have not used another solution. We've used Kaspersky for over ten years and we've never switched solutions at this company.

When I got the machine it was very easy to install the product. It was not complex. Our IT didn't have any issues. Going forward, it's been updated online. This is also a simple and automatic process.

I'm not sure the exact amount of time it took for our IT admin to deploy the product.

We have 11 engineers on hand to deal with installation and any maintenance requirements.

Our IT admins handle the installation. Individual employees do not do that. Therefore, I didn't handle the installation myself. However, it was handled in-house, and not by an integrator or consultant.

As an end-user, I am not aware of the costs of the licensing policies. I'm not on the commercial negotiation side of the licenses. There is someone else in the company that handles those details.

What other advice do I have?

We are customers and end-users.

I'm not sure of the version. This is handled centrally by the organization. I don't deal with that aspect of the product.

I'd recommend the solution to other companies.

I'd give it a rate of nine out of ten.

More Kaspersky Endpoint Security reviews from users
...who compared it with CrowdStrike Falcon
Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.