Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

The signature update is done securely, but there are performance issues affecting the server speed

What is most valuable?

The signature update is done securely.

What needs improvement?

There are some issues that recently happened with this solution. The American government and other countries banned Kaspersky, since it is a Russian product, and customers lost their confidence in it.

There is too much deviation from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

Kaspersky could provide more training for the local support.

Three to five years.

It is very stable. I have no complaints when it comes to stability.

There have been some performance issues. They provide good security, but this slows down the performance of machines' servers. The software is not updating as frequently as we need.

Scalability is good, but if I want to update any patch or update for 2000 to 3000 machines, it can be difficult sometimes. If it is below 2000 machines, then it is fine.

In our organization, we have 3000 users utilizing the product.

The local support that they have here are great, especially for on-premise. If I call them, they can reach us very quickly. The issue is that they aren't always so knowledgeable. Kaspersky didn't provide enough training for them.

The initial setup was straightforward, not so complex.

Pricing and licensing is competitive. It's not so different from its competitors.

At the moment, we don't have any alternatives that we are considering.

What other advice do I have?

Think about the performance issues first. If I have a very good solution, but it slows down your server performance, then the productivity of your place will go down. The performance issues should be considered. Scalability should also be considered, then security issues.

We are not happy with this solution and want it to change.