Kaspersky Endpoint Security Review

Will not hurt the overall performance of the end user by hurting the speed of their machine

What is our primary use case?

It doesn't slow down your machine's speed for the end user which is why we chose Kaspersky. It's performing great.

How has it helped my organization?

We used to have a lot of phishing attacks and all these kind of things for end users so we decided that we needed endpoint security. We evaluated some solutions and found that Kaspersky is the most appropriate in terms of endpoint security and the speed of the user machine. The encryption is a major factor from our end.

What is most valuable?

The encryption is the most valuable feature.

What needs improvement?

There should be some AI involved. We already have machine learning involved in recent releases but machine learning should be more enhanced in the upcoming versions.

The logs should be more simplified and more interactive for the end user. These are the areas I feel they need to improve on.

Stability is very good as of now. Kaspersky has some cool features that every organization needs to adopt as far as endpoint security is concerned.

I've had a good impression of the scalability.

Our first point of contact for support is from our partners. We mostly deal with them.

We have multiple criteria when choosing a solution. First of all the scalability of the solution is the main criteria for me, then the technical support, especially customer service. Lastly, the ease of use is important for us.

The initial setup was quite easy. We only needed some material that was available online and there wasn't any issue when installing Kaspersky. It was quite easy, a normal IT person can do it.

We evaluated two or three vendors before choosing Kaspersky. We chose Kaspersky because of the impact of endpoint machines. Usually, endpoint security software hurts the speed of the user's system while running scans but Kaspersky does not. Another reason we went with Kaspersky is because of the cost.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of ten. An eight because of the ease of usability, the deployment is easier than other solutions and because the artificial intelligence is more stable than other solutions and finally, because of the scalability.

Kaspersky will not be a headache for your IT team and it will not hurt the overall performance of the end user by hurting the speed of their machine. It is quite simple to implement and manage.