Kiuwan Review

Provides the ability to create specific action plans that determine the effort required by our teams to correct defects and ensure better code.

What is most valuable?

By far, the best feature we have found is the possibility of creating specific action plans that automatically determine the effort required by our teams in order to correct defects and ensure better code.

How has it helped my organization?

Code reviews have significantly improved, and it allows our teams to work together in a collaborative cloud environment.

What needs improvement?

More languages and frameworks would enhance this tool.

I have used it for three years.

We have not encountered any deployment issues.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Customer service is excellent. They have a very solid documentation site, as well as in-app support.

Technical support is 9/10.

We previously used SonarQube. We have a portfolio of apps in different programming languages. With Sonar, our costs escalated too much, having to pay for plugins for each language.

Initial setup is very straightforward; plug and play.

We implemented it in-house with the aid of Kiuwan engineers.

We have had an improvement of 20% in our time to market and it significantly improved the quality of our code.

I believe pricing varies according to the size of your apps.

We looked at Fortify and Checkmarx, but the costs were way too high

What other advice do I have?

We also use other features of the product. We scaled from security to the entire lifecycle and governance management of our stack, which has given us a full control over our application portfolio.

2 visitors found this review helpful