Kofax RPA Review

Nothing really makes this product stand out from the competition although it is stable and scalable

What is our primary use case?

We use it to automate manual tasks.

What is most valuable?

I think it is similar to other RPA platforms. I do not think that there is much I can say is remarkable about this tool itself. I would say it does not present too many issues, but it is not at the level of the market competitors.

What needs improvement?

I think they need to do a better job of following the lead of its competitors and build upon that. I would like to see more AI capabilities, and I think that is one of the keys. Exception handling should be improved as well to reduce errors and things like that.

I have been using Kofax RPA (Robotic Process Automation) for one year.

It is a stable product.

It is a scalable product. We have more-or-less 200 people using it in our company.

I have not had the kind of issues where I needed to call into technical support. The issues I had, I addressed myself.

I have used Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, and WorkFusion. I switched to Kofax because it is the product they are using at the company I work for now. That is mainly the reason I switched.

I joined a team who did the deployment, so I was not involved at the time of the deployment. I did not hear about any trouble.

What other advice do I have?

I think your choice for an RPA solution depends on what the issues are that you are looking to resolve. If someone is using other Kofax products, they might have some advantages in using this solution. Other than that, I think that there are other tools on the market which may be better to work with for automation.

On a scale from one to ten (where one is the worst and ten ins the best), I would rate this product as a five-out-of-ten.

More Kofax RPA reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Learn what your peers think about Kofax RPA. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
457,209 professionals have used our research since 2012.