MailChimp Review

It has a good, fast interface, however, it is not the most intuitive.

What is most valuable?

• Strong and well documented API
  • Good, fast interface
  • Excellent network architecture
  • Simple, but very important, reporting

How has it helped my organization?

MailChimp almost doubled our email marketing delivery and open rates.

What needs improvement?

Its admin interface, particularly for setting up a new campaign, is not the most intuitive. A bit of a learning curve is expected for new users, and even more difficult for ones who do not have a technical background.

I've used it for five years.

No issues encountered.

Probably one of the best in the industry, even if the client is just a small business and only using their free-tier.

Very good. Although when it comes to technical inquiries, they are not as swift but they still try their best.

Previously we self-hosted the email marketing solution. The time and money it took to maintain it was not worth the effort compared to this solution.

It was pretty straightforward. We just needed to migrate the lists, make some adjustments to follow MailChimp's unique structure, and create the template. Once that was done, we were ready to send out our first campaign.

We did it in-house.

There is practically no setup cost, and we only use their pay-as-you-go pricing.

We also looked at Campaign Monitor.

What other advice do I have?

Take your time to learn from their extension knowledge base, spend time to play around with its interface and do not hesitate to contact the support for any questions.

More MailChimp reviews from users