MailChimp Review

MailChimp allows us to create as many campaigns and templates as we want, but they should offer some more modern templates.

What is most valuable?

• Easy campaign setup
  • Easy modern template creation
  • It provides an easy to read results view for statistics for each campaign, or a summary for all our campaigns

How has it helped my organization?

MailChimp has allowed us to easily integrate it with our CRM which has reduced the amount of effort needed to setup up and track any marketing newsletter.

What needs improvement?

MailChimp should have a better offering for ready made modern templates but this is usually supplied by the community. Recently, these selections have not updated much.

I've used it for one year.

No issues encountered.

No issues encountered.

MailChimp allows us to create as many campaigns and templates as we want, so there are no issues so far with scalability. Some advanced features, like automation are offered as a paid service.

9/10.

10/10.

We previously used Constant Contact, but made the switch because MailChimp does a much better job at tracking, and managing each marketing effort through campaigns.

Initial setup is extremely easy as the interface provides breadcrumb helpers and small tutorials on the next steps on first using MailChimp.

We implemented it in-house.

We haven't really been able to gauge the value in a financial manner. As we are on the free version, it makes it easier for us to track who opens emails, as well as send out information to our clients on a monthly basis on our free webinars and new product offerings.

Our internal marketing team uses the free version of MailChimp to meet our needs.

We also looked at Constant Contact.

What other advice do I have?

Look at the integrations it has with other systems, which can save you a lot of time setting up campaigns. Creating templates is a simple drag and drop process, so anyone without technical experience can build a template.

More MailChimp reviews from users