MailChimp Review

Its automated pass-through of data from targeted behaviors trigger an automated progressive drip campaign, but automated workflows do not have control for dynamic behavioral targeting.

What is most valuable?

It has well-executed integration with Shopify (an e-commerce solution).

How has it helped my organization?

Its automated pass-through of data from targeted behaviors trigger an automated progressive drip campaign.

What needs improvement?

Automated workflows do not have control for dynamic behavioral targeting in any way.

2 years

No, it is extremely easy to understand.

Dynamic behavioral targeting is not possible. As I work with clients who wish to scale their operations, this will result in an inevitable migration to a more sophisticated tool.

No phone, but chat person was good, prompt and intelligent.

Same as above.

Aweber. The integration between Aweber and Shopify was not nearly as streamlined. The MailChimp / Shopify integration translates purchasing history and even customer tags which facilitate superior targeting opportunities for campaigns.

Very simple.

Myself.

Varies by client.

This is the cheapest, simplest and easiest white-listed provider to use. Recommended for any small business with no need to transition until they are capable to execute automation that targets from comprehensive behaviors.

This choice was driven by integration requirements requiring no technical assistance and involved migrating from another solution so no.

What other advice do I have?

Start with this tool for your email marketing. It solves most basic needs in an affordable and easy to use way.

1 visitor found this review helpful