McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection Review

It was important for us to consider the product maturity. It has been protecting us for over 10 years.

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for endpoint protection.

How has it helped my organization?

It has been protecting us for many years. And, we hope it will continue to do so for many years to come.

What needs improvement?

I think they have fantastic product but still kind of in the very early stages at the moment. Because they're just changing from the modular version, where they have a antivirus version and they have a spyware module. They have a different module, although it's managed by a single management console to now single-module called endpoint protection. But still, behind the scenes it seems to be a different product, different traits, with different capabilities and speed. Although they have increased the complexity, it has affected the scanning speed.

More than five years.

They're good. We certainly haven't hit the maximum. We are less than 200 employees at our site, but I believe they can scale up to about 1,000+ or even bigger. So, for us, I don't have an issue.

Initial setup was a bit complex because we had not used this product before. So, we had a learning curve of how to understand, manage, how to deploy the product and how to keep updating. Once we understood it, the product was easy to use for our needs.

It is really important for us to consider:

Product Maturity