McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection Review

Protects our network end-users from malware and viruses with intrusion alerts for devices

What is our primary use case?

McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection is mature, tested, and usual: this is our policy. We don't go for the latest releases. We go for the release which is before the last.

How has it helped my organization?

We have approximately 800 people using McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection. These are mainly end-users.

What is most valuable?

The feature I like the most in McAfee Endpoint Protection is when I get reports of unmanaged devices. These are kind of issues that alert me to address a problem.

I need to find out how we can eliminate these devices which are connected to our network and not managed by McAfee.

What needs improvement?

In my experience, the main part of McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection that needs to be improved or simplified to make the platform better is the scanning features.

Sometimes when it runs in the background of the endpoint, the devices get slowed down for some software applications.

The reporting should be used to enhance our analysis. There are some dashboards for user management. There is still improvement required with them.

I have been using McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection for more than five years.

McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection is stable. We don't have any bugs being reported.

For the scalability of McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection, it is easy to add more processes or add more users to the platform.

The solution's technical support is satisfactory, but there are some hiccups. Sometimes it is required to escalate to the second level. That was only one incident.

So far, we are getting the expected customer support that we needed from McAfee.

McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection is the only endpoint solution we've used.

We have not seen a return on investment. We don't do this kind of exercise to see a return on investment. Since it is working and there are not any security issues, we are safe.

This is what we consider our return on investment for McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection.

What other advice do I have?

We recommend McAfee Complete Endpoint Protection. We watch threat reports for McAfee and search Gartner's Reports to see whether they are doing well or not.

On a scale from one to ten, I would rate the platform an eight. We were expecting more. They need to enhance the dashboard and scanning features.