McAfee Endpoint Security Review

Centralized administration controls, always improving, and reliable

What is our primary use case?

I use this solution for system security protection.

How has it helped my organization?

McAfee has helped our organization by keeping all of our computer systems secure from viruses or other intrusions.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the centralized console where everything can be controlled by the administration. McAfee is always improving and is coming out with advanced cloud strategies, you can always rely on them now and for many years ahead.

What needs improvement?

There are times the solution has some additional software added that is not fully integrated properly, such as Exchange Group Shield. It is quite old and is not fully integrated properly and could be improved.

In an upcoming release, there could be an improvement in performance. There are times the solution can use a lot of resources on the local machines. This normally happens when the system is scanning, the end-user can really notice the performance change. After every new version that is released, there are improvements made. However, there is still room for improvement.

I have been using this solution for approximately 15 years.

The stability is good, whenever there is an issue there is an update or solution to fix it shortly after.

The scalability has been good for us, we have not expanded very much to know more.

The technical support could be improved. We currently have business support and this has been a lot better than the regular support. The business support is more responsive and the resolutions are more thorough.

The price of the solution is fair, we have a complete security package.

What other advice do I have?

The solution is very good but it is useful and important to have good experience with the endpoint testing machine.

I rate McAfee Endpoint Security nine out of ten.

More McAfee Endpoint Security reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about McAfee Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,230 professionals have used our research since 2012.