MySQL Review

Helps to achieve stability. Needs to improve the system so it won't lose data.

What is most valuable?

Usually, we use the application for our team to ensure the data is correct.

How has it helped my organization?

We majorly use the application now. We can use MySQL to read for our select queries. This helps us to achieve stability.

What needs improvement?

In MySQL, you can only have one master. The master's scalability was always a problem.

The cost towards the locking and the patent. What happens, we will be running the MySQL network, and what happens sometimes in some cases, the master go down. Thus, we have to theoretically play the whole thing. The chances are quite high that you are going to lose some important data.

If we can make them implement the system so we are not losing our data, then magically you could say the system would be better.

12 years.

No. Not on the MySQL site.

No. Not so far. I didn't see any problems in its scalability.

We are using the community portal technical support, but when we are reaching them, the support is always awesome.

I can give them a 10 out of 10. The best.

Yeah, we used to cheat off MySQL. But in the end, it was somebody else's design. So, we migrated to MySQL. We just migrated from there to here.

It always depends on the use case. The first case was complex where we ended up rewriting all of the test code better than MySQL.

It always depends on the scenarios of the requirement - what all the current scenarios come from. Are these application teams or is that someone who is just getting the product? If someone majorly bunt because they don't want to use a single point of data, we may end up choosing any other solution.

Usually, we would pick a MySQL because of our DBS, because we know how we can boot up or pick on a use case.

What other advice do I have?

You just need to identify why and what are the requirements. Also, you need to listen to news feeds regarding the features you are getting into and the features you will to use from it. Take the time to identify and understand.