Nutanix Prism Review

Stable and easy to manage with good pricing

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for our government agency. They use the solution to provide support recruitment, job solutions, and job vacancy training, etc.

What is most valuable?

The logs on the solution are excellent. It gives us very good visibility.

The solution is fairly easy to use. Especially compared to other solutions, Nutanix is very easy to manage.

The pricing is very good if you compare it to other competitors.

The solution is stable.

What needs improvement?

I'm still learning about the solution. I haven't explored the entire solution just yet.

The life expectancy of the solution should be improved.

It would be ideal if there was more of a community around the solution so that it would be easier to learn things about the solution from other users.

We've had hardware compatibility issues.

I've been using the solution for one year.

The solution is reliable and stable. Thre aren't bugs and glitches or crashes of any kind. It also doesn't freeze up or stop working.

It's isn't very difficult to scale the solution. I would say this solution expands well and quite easily if a company needs to grow it out.

For me, technical support has been good. They are easy to reach and knowledgeable.

It would be good, for people like me trying to learn the system, if there was a bigger community that surrounded the product itself to help with questions I have about general usage and capabilities.

I joined the organization in January. I am unsure as to what solution was used previously.

The initial setup was difficult for us. When I tried to download it, there was a hardware compatibility issue I had to deal with.

I'm not sure how long deployment takes. I handle the maintenance myself. I'm a senior systems engineer.

Compared to competitors in the space, it's less expensive. The pricing is pretty decent.

What other advice do I have?

We're using the latest version of the solution.

We're not a direct customer of Nutanix. We mostly handle support of the solution.

I'm still learning about the resolution. I'm going through training manuals and picking up what I can.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten. Overall, it's been good. I'm still getting used to it though.

More Nutanix Prism reviews from users