Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Review

We enjoy the stability. If the data is there, users are able to find it.

Valuable Features

We have labor queues and workforce planning as well as our complete budget and focus for different business areas in the company. It is adding so much value.

Room for Improvement

It could be more friendly with Excel. We have big forms with a few thousand rows and columns, which can sometimes cause performance issues. Users sometimes complain when they find that it can take up to a minute to open a big file. That’s the only issue.

Use of Solution

We have been using SPS and Planning for ten years.

It is really stable. We have a really big environment with a lot of people working on infrastructure and development, and in the last three years, we haven’t had any time when the system was completely down and a user was not able to access an application. We really enjoy the stability of the system. If the data is there, users are able to find it.

It is very scalable.

They are really good. Oracle is really aggressive in solving issues.

We have a government plan, so we don’t completely blindly upgrade the system. We need infrastructure for patching and we have to wait to get approval from the client. If we have issues we talk to tech support.

Other Solutions Considered

I have used ASP as well, and Hyperion is much more stable. It also has better features, especially for budget forecast. I think it's a great product.

Other Advice

This is the best product I have ever used in my life and I would rate it a ten out of ten.