Pageup people

PageUp People Review
Candidate management supports the process from the application stage through offer, onboarding, learning and performance management.

Valuable Features:

Candidate management: It’s a one-stop shop from the application stage, right through to offer and onboarding, learning and performance management.

Improvements to My Organization:

• Reduction in time to fill positions
  • Cost savings
  • Better overall candidate experience
  • And more

Room for Improvement:

Reporting could be improved. Some changes were made to functionality a year or two ago, and whilst there have certainly been some improvements in some areas (in terms of the dashboard view, for example), we have experienced some difficulty in trying to automate some fairly standard reports to be sent out to our hiring areas regarding current recruitment in their respective areas.

Use of Solution:

I have been using PageUp since February 2008.

Stability Issues:

We have not had any issues with stability.

Scalability Issues:

We have not had any issues with scalability.

24/7 support is available via telephone, email or chat. 95% of issues are able to be dealt with successfully by 1st level support.

Previous Solutions:

We used parts of SAP simply to track applications only.

Initial Setup:

Setup was relatively straightforward. Good project management, both at their end and ours, was required to ensure that timelines for implementation were achievable.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

It’s probably comparable to similar products on the market.

Other Solutions Considered:

It was a long time ago. However, I do recall Taleo was one other product we looked at and we went with PageUp because the support was local to us in Melbourne, amongst other factors.

Other Advice:

It is a reliable, simple to use, end-to-end system for employee lifecycle management. It generally integrates well with other systems, such as SAP, etc.

0 Comments