SAP Business One Review

User-friendly, easy to implement, and stable

What is our primary use case?

We use it for finance, warehouse, and sales.

What is most valuable?

All parts for inventory control, project budget, accounting, and business information are valuable.

It is very friendly to obtain information. It is also very easy to make the changes that we need. We have a developer with us, and he can make the required changes or rules.

What needs improvement?

There should be a portal so that our providers can give us their invoices. This is something that it is missing currently. SAP provides such a portal with SAP ERP, but it is not available with SAP Business One.

I have been using this solution for two years. We implemented it in 2019.

It is stable. When you're using a public cloud, it can be a little slow, which depends on your cloud provider. In the beginning, it was very slow. We then switched to Amazon, and since then, we haven't had any problems.

I haven't used their technical support. We have a developer for any help.

Its implementation is really easy. The hardest part is to change the process flow of the company.

What other advice do I have?

We evaluate every solution very closely before purchase. It gives us what we need, and we are using all the features that we need. We haven't had any problems.

It is very important to go for a contract that doesn't include paying your public cloud provider's company for development. It will give you the possibility to make your own changes without having to pay your public cloud vendor. You need to check the contracts to ensure that you can make changes without requesting the support of the public cloud vendor.

I would rate SAP Business One a nine out of ten.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
More SAP Business One reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with SAP S4HANA
Learn what your peers think about SAP Business One. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.