SAP HANA Review

The technical team is very supportive and the program is stable

What is our primary use case?

I am the technical consultant at our firm and our primary use case of the solution is to manage our databases.

What is most valuable?

We don't really use the solution for code integration purposes but one feature I find very valuable, is the response time of the application on the database memory.

What needs improvement?

If the developers were to enhance or improve the application logic while processing the transactions, that would be great. For example, if you are accessing a transection, it takes about 10 seconds. So the logic behind the transection usually is part of the development part and a product code is not from the database.

I have been using the solution for six years now.

The solution is currently very stable. We have about 80,000 people in our company's underlying database.

The technical support is good and they were very helpful.

The initial setup was complex and we had to contact the vendor a couple of times. And for the licensing part we've also had a couple of issues. We did the deployment ourselves, as a team.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I rate this solution an eight. In the future I would like to see the response time of the application being much faster than it currently is. The response time on  a task should be faster so that we don't have to wait for 10 seconds each time.