SAP S4HANA Review

Offers good performance, has a user-friendly interface and is great for finance

What is most valuable?

Most of our customer base is particularly interested in the finance area. This aspect of the solution is great.

The most interesting features from the solution include the look and feel of the user interface. It's very user friendly and easy to navigate.

The performance of the solution is excellent.

What needs improvement?

The solution isn't lacking any features per se. Clients aren't coming to us and saying "we need this or that."

The cost of the solution is quite high. It needs to be adjusted.

The integration could be better. They have many different kinds of house platforms, and then it becomes complicated to have integration within all of these different systems.

I've been using the solution for five years at this point. It's been a while.

We provide technical support to our clients when they need our assistance.

We have implementation projects that help the customers start from zero all the way up to the latest version that they can use on their own. If they need existing or ongoing help with SAP, we will provide some kind of support model. We support them in case they have any problems or in case they have some version they need to upgrade.

As we are implementing the solution for our clients, the process is pretty straightforward.

Our company typically sets up the product. We implement the solution for our clients on their behalf.

The pricing of the solution is quite high.

What other advice do I have?

We are not the end customer. We are the implementation providers. We have customers and implement the solution for them and offer support to them while they are using SAP, which is an enterprise solution.

We will support any version from the previous version and also upgrade to the newest version, as per our client's needs. There are all kinds of versions of the solution that we support. We mainly work with the S/4, the core ERP solution, so the core S/4, and also the ECC, the previous version.

A company needs to be aware that it's much more helpful to be knowledgeable in the product before beginning an implementation. If a customer doesn't have experience with SAP, the implementation may be difficult. However, if they have some experience, it is a bit easier to set up everything. A company must also ensure they have in-depth business knowledge when doing a discussion in the booking.

Overall, we've been quite satisfied with the product. I'd rate it nine out of ten. If the solution offered better implementation capabilities and pricing, I'd give it full marks.

More SAP S4HANA reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about SAP S4HANA. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.