SAP S4HANA Review

Modern user interface, simplified operations, but complex installation

What is our primary use case?

The solution can be used for many things in an organization, such as managing sales, operations, supply chain logistics, master data, and product management.

What is most valuable?

I have found the user interface very modern and it has simplified many user jobs, such as the embedded logistics. They have introduced central finance which has been a benefit.

What needs improvement?

This solution works with the configuration, if the prerequisites are very clear and can be configured it works perfectly. If you need to simulate something, as a predictive tool this kind of simulation is not very accurate and it has limitations. This is something that could improve.

In an upcoming release, the allocation process should be revised and improved.

I have been using this solution for approximately eight years.

The solution is very stable in this new version we have been using.

The solution is easy to scale. I have found this solution is the best fit for medium to large size businesses.

The technical support has been very valuable. They are experts and provide a great service.

The installation is a complex process compared to other solutions. The setup can be even more complex by adding areas of the organization you want to the solution, such as LAN networks, licenses, and infrastructure.

The client decides who does the implementations. Some do it themselves and others use a vendor.

I have found the price of the solution is on the medium to the expensive side of the scale. There is a license for this solution and there are additional maintenance fees.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to those looking for a similar solution.

I rate SAP S4HANA a seven out of ten.

Latest version
More SAP S4HANA reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about SAP S4HANA. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.