SAP S4HANA Review

A next-generation in-memory database solution with a useful feature called Fiori

What is our primary use case?

We use SAP S4HANA for our main backup processes. Most of the backups processes if for sales, supply, accounting, and financial.

What is most valuable?

I like the user experience and usability of SAP Fiori, which is one of the main features that we are using.

What needs improvement?

The initial setup could be better. They can make the process a little easier. The functions that we require will be available in the next release. We specifically need a new model, and I think we have some versions to implement. I already read on the SAP website that some functionalities we are waiting for are available in this new version.

We have been using SAP S4HANA for just six months. We just converted the ECC to S/4.

SAP S4HANA is a stable solution.

SAP S4HANA is scalable, and we're running this solution at some banks we have here. It's easy to scale, but it takes a couple of months to do it.

Technical support is good. it's very nice because we have both local support and international support on their website. I think it's good.

The initial setup isn't easy because it takes six months to deploy the project. I think we also discussed it for almost a year before implementing it.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise potential users to plan extensively before they start. It's very important.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give SAP S4HANA a nine.

Version 1909
More SAP S4HANA reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with PeopleSoft
Learn what your peers think about SAP S4HANA. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,548 professionals have used our research since 2012.