What is most valuable?
- Fast interactive dashboard designer
- Visual data explorer (network analysis, sankey, model segmentation)
- Inclusion of a really good predictive modelling visual interface
How has it helped my organization?
- Exposure of full population transactional data to customer facing roles with ability to analyse trends and patterns
- Empowers our citizen data scientists to answer their own business questions regarding customer trends and to forecast future trends
What needs improvement?
- Random forest modelling in visual statistics
- Ability to select category for display in data object from control such as drop down list
For how long have I used the solution?
I've used it for 18 months.
What was my experience with deployment of the solution?
There were no issues encountered with the deployment.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
There have been no issues with the stability.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
There have been no issues encountered while scaling it.
How are customer service and technical support?
Excellent service as usual from SAS.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
SAS Visual Analytics was been chosen by my employer as one of two applications for strategic data visualisation. Tableau has been adopted for general purposes, whilst SAS Visual Analytics and Visual Studio are deployed for data visualisation where analytics are the focus as opposed to regular dashboarding.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
Pricing is excellent and beats a lot of the competition, especially when scaling.
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Jan 31 2016