Sauce Labs Review

Allows us to off-load our local environments using the SauceCloud.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ability to easily test multiple browsers and versions, as well as off-loading our local environments using the SauceCloud.

How has it helped my organization?

We're able to utilize the local server space more efficiently now that we utilize the SauceCloud for regression runs that have typically been resource-intensive.

What needs improvement?

Running tests in the SauceCloud can take longer than running in a local environment.

I have been using it for six months or so.

We have not encountered any deployment issues.

We have not encountered any stability issues. SauceCloud is great.

We have not encountered any scalability issues. SauceCloud handles all of this for us!

I have not directly communicated with customer service.

I haven't had to use technical support; documentation is great. I can usually find an answer online if needed.

We previously used a locally scaled Selenium stack.

There were some issues with our firewall and the tunnel for the SauceCloud. But we were able to overcome the hurdles fairly quickly.

An in-house team implemented it.

Currently, the biggest return has been in the ability to re-purpose local environments, previously dedicated to regression testing. Also, freeing up the engineers to work on other tasks while Sauce handles the regression across multiple browsers.

We have an enterprise account; it has worked great for our needs.

We didn't find anything that directly compared to Sauce Labs.

What other advice do I have?

It's a great tool!