Silk Central Review

We've seen improvements to our organization in terms of the configurability and the stability of our product. With this solution, for example, configurability is no longer a risk factor for SCTM bugs.

Valuable Features

Of all of the features of this solution, I use execution planning the most. It helps with the automation of our tests and deployment to servers.

I also enjoy the solid integration flow starting from the requirements phase through design, validation, and report generation.

Improvements to My Organization

Use of Solution

I first used it more than two years ago, and to this day I still rely on its quality and stability.

We had no issues with deploying the solution itself, and any issues we had were mostly related to our machines.

We had no issues with the stability of the solution itself, and any issues we had were mostly related to our machines.

We had no issues with the scalability of the solution itself, and any issues we had were mostly related to our machines.

I enjoy the quick response of costumer service for our technical issues.

I didn't use anything previously to this.

I wasn't involved in the installation, so I can't comment on whether it was straightforward or complex.

Other Solutions Considered

We didn't look at other options.

Other Advice

Every Waterfall and Agile project should be using Silk Central. Automated and manual tests are easy to deploy and to update. Writing and reading test specifications are clearer and faster.