Silk Central Review

With the ease of use it provides, our teams have a smooth learning curve in test automation

What is most valuable?

• GUI: HTML-based and no installation is required.
  • Keyword driven testing: It lets our testers with no technical background easily create and maintain automated tests.
  • Issue management: It lets us forward product defects with logs, screenshots and videos easily.
  • Lab management: It is easy to configure automated test execution servers

How has it helped my organization?

We are in the process of wide spreading test automation skills to the teams of our organization. With the ease of use that Silk Central provides, our teams have a smooth learning curve in test automation.

What needs improvement?

From a test automation perspective, the main feature missing is the ability to schedule executions with only failed tests.

I have used it for two years.

Latest version (18) once had a problem with automated test execution. Our issue is still open, but it has not recurred.

Yes, but it has been solved with the latest version. The user management page was extremely slow, but this has been fixed now.

They respond very quickly and are very good in terms of product, technical info, and communication skills.

Yes, but in my previous companies.

I was not here at that time.

I was not here at that time.