SolarWinds TraceView Review

Valuable features include Heat Maps, Stack traces, and Pathview Monitoring

What is most valuable?

Heat Maps, Stack traces, and Pathview Monitoring (load speeds from various locations)

How has it helped my organization?

We utilize various parts of the tools (from Stack traces detailing service call counts and timelines; to error tracking) to help improve overall site functionality as well as site reliability.

What needs improvement?

Added functionality for filtering and display results would be a nice addition.

AppNeta has been in use for around a year and a half.

We have had a few minor issues with deployments communication with the reporting server. But product support has been extremely fantastic in helping resolve issues as soon as they arrise.

We had a stability issue with a portion of the installation (Sequencer) when it was first introduced and have chosen not to install that specific function.

No, scalability is very easy.

Customer service is exceptional. They are very much in tune with our service needs and are always in contact for both enhancement requests and overall satisfaction.

Technical support is excellent. On the few instances of having to use support, they have been helpful and have communicated very well until the issue was resolved.

We used to use New Relic but switched for pricing and functionality issues.

Initial setup is very straightforward and very well documented. We were up and running on a dozen servers within the first few hours.

All in house.