Sophos XG Review

Makes it easy to manage multiple endpoints in a centralized platform, but data traffic analysis could be better

What is most valuable?

I like how you can integrate with other endpoints and Intercept X in one central management platform. I think it's a perfect solution. Sophos will manage everything in one container. You can manage many firewalls or endpoints within one panel.

What needs improvement?

Data traffic analysis could be better. I think Fortinet products like FortiAnalyzer are very effective in analyzing data traffic. I think it's better than Sophos. It could also be more stable.

I have been using Sophos XG for more than two years.

I think Sophos has to concentrate on the latest firmware's stability because we have version 18, and we have many problems with our customers who have this version. I think Sophos has to thoroughly test the firmware before launching it. When you get any update on any hardware device, you get many problems. It's not good.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Sophos XG a seven.

Version 18
More Sophos XG reviews from users
...who compared it with Fortinet FortiGate
Learn what your peers think about Sophos XG. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
534,226 professionals have used our research since 2012.