Symantec Privileged Access Manager Review

The deployment was straightforward, the provisioning, too. In general, it's not complicated to work with this solution.

What is most valuable?

Session Recording: This feature is very useful and powerful. This application is very easy, fast, and trustworthy!

How has it helped my organization?

This product allows the administrator of users control of the vault of passwords, in the sense that is known who are the privileged users and who has the power to close the session for security issues.

The answer for the requirements of the users is faster and stable. The Session Recording function in audits is accurate and functional.

What needs improvement?

The integration with AS/400 Endpoint via Transparent Login could be better and useful for some users.

Almost one year.

Not yet.

Not yet.

Good.

The deployment was straightforward, and the provisioning, too. In general, it's not complicated to work with this solution.

They can request a trial, and if the results are positive, make a PoC.

We are a partner of CA. The tests were only executed for this product (CA PAM).

What other advice do I have?

Try the product.

2.8
More Symantec Privileged Access Manager reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, CyberArk, BeyondTrust and others in Privileged Access Management (PAM). Updated: August 2021.
534,226 professionals have used our research since 2012.