Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention Review

We have experienced issues with encrypting disks and it has crashed when we try to log into our admin accounts

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use it as a main management solution. Our support company handles it and they bought it to integrate and install. They are partners with Trend Micro.

What is most valuable?

The interface and dashboard are okay.

What needs improvement?

It's hard for me to answer any questions about missing features. It's the outside companies who support us that manage this DLP solution at this moment.

I've been working with the solution since I started with the company, which has been about one year.

The stability is currently okay. We don't have any issues with it. However, in regards to encrypting disks, we sometimes have issues where we need to rearrange the computer because we have some failures at the start when the PC boots up. When we try to log into our admin accounts in the past it's crashed.

We've been satisfied with technical support so far. Whenever I've opened up a ticket within our site support portal, they've contacted us directly to track and resolve the issue.

Our support company handles these aspects of the solution, so I can't speak about the implementation process.

Our support company handled every aspect of the setup for us.

What other advice do I have?

I'd rate the solution at three out of ten.

We see many options and update our configurations to get more prevention options.

I don't have a lot of knowledge about the solution. I need to learn about it and to acquire some skills before I can really talk about its pros and cons. Currently, it's okay, but largely our support company helps us with the IT environment.

I don't know if I would recommend it to other companies.

More Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Trend Micro, Broadcom, Forcepoint and others in Data Loss Prevention. Updated: June 2021.
510,882 professionals have used our research since 2012.