UiPath Process Mining Review

We are able to present processes clearly to the business, but it is complex to use

What is our primary use case?

We have an order-entry application. We use ProcessGold to record all the steps that we have to perform to create an order. It helps us to create a static record from which we can use a UiPath bot.

How has it helped my organization?

The reporting features of ProcessGold are the most valuable. It creates things in a manner by which they can be easily represented to the business. Business can easily understand what actually happened in the process. So the layout and presentation of processes is very good. The UI is also useful for showing certain areas to the business.

What is most valuable?

The product has to be simplified because there are some facets that are just too complex. It's not easy for everyone to understand. You have to do training on ProcessGold and then you can use it.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see more enhancements to the recording feature. Also, more logic-based conditions and flows should be shown.

I have been using Process Gold for two to three months.

There have been some crashes when we are doing the recording part of the process. And sometimes the system will lag. But they have been improving it and I think it will get better with more iterations.

It is expandable. I would give it and eight out of 10 on scalability.

Right now there are only two people using this solution in our organization, but we are planning to increase the number when we add more components to the specification. Our users are in the admin department. Our intention is to add more managers to the solution.

They are really good with their technical support. They respond to us on time. I would rate them at nine out of 10 on support. They reach us within 24 hours and, most of the time, they are able to give us a solution. There are times when they have not been able to find a solution. But in general, they are good.

Before Process Gold we were trying to build our own solution. It did things like ProcessGold does, like record all the steps from the user system. We tried to use it to create a flow which we could show to the business and illustrate the steps users are performing.

But there were problems, including some scalability issues with our internal project and our internal model. We are not going with that solution and that's why we are using ProcessGold.

The initial phase is complex.

We did it by ourselves. We set up a team and trained them in ProcessGold and then we started developing.

We did not evaluate any other solutions.

What other advice do I have?

The solution will be helpful for a person who has some admin and some managerial experience, but it won't be helpful for a person who has a technical background.

More UiPath Process Mining reviews from users