WalkMe Review
We were able to simplify and expedite the customer on-boarding and adoption process. It's complex, though, for a non-technical person and training takes 2 hours.

Valuable Features

Auto-Played Walk Throughs

On-screen element actions

Segmentation

Setting Goals

Customization

Tutorials can be created, edited and updated in minutes — with no coding required

Improvements to My Organization

With Walkme installed we were able to simplify and expedite the customer on-boarding and adoption process. Instead of scheduling the long training session, our users can self board themselves using walkthrus.

Also we can see and learn how our users interact on the platform and constantly adjust the product according to their needs.

Plus we definitely have less questions sent to our support team.

Room for Improvement

The platform is quite complex for a non-technical person, so it takes a while to fly on the platform on your own without constantly bothering CSMs.

Training session are a bit too long (2 hours). It's hard to fit in the working day.

Use of Solution

3 months

It took a while to kick off because of the complexity of our product. We needed to provision all possible user cases to understand what would be the best and less confusing walkthru flow.

I haven't experienced any issues with the stability. None of the common issues like:

Crashes and system hangs/freezes

Slow back up times and aborted backup

File corruption and data loss

Errors in programs

RAM use and cache problems

Hard drive failures

We didn't have any particular issue with scalability. However scalability is a fundamental quality of software. The same operations can be used without wear on programs of all sizes and with any volume of data.

from 0 to 10, I will give 9, just leaving a small room for improvement. But in general, Customer Service was extremely professional, fast and collaborative.

Haven't have many reasons to bother technical support because WalkMe has an automated /self-service solutions that users can access themselves without the aid of the Help Desk. These include automated password resets, Web sites for requesting ITIL support, and very well-done knowledge base lookup.

We haven't used another solution. We were on-boarding client through training sessions, what was taking a lot of time.

The initial setup was pretty straightforward, because the most complex part was done by the WM CSM. We received a step-by-step guidance and recommendations on how to get started and how to build the walkthus.

Implementation Team

Vendor team. The level of expertise was very high, our CSM, Danielle Cohen, always knew how to fix the issue or improve/implement the new step. She would always recommend the best practices which was very helpful to learn how to utilize WM.

ROI

Increase Usage

Increase number of users

Driving traffic on the platform

Create challenges

Drive proposals

Improve Product engagement

Increase Product collaboration

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I'm not sure if I can recommend something here, since I was not involved into pricing and licensing. The only thing I know is that we have 3 year agreement which is great for building trusted vendor relationships.

Other Solutions Considered

Before choosing walkme we evaluated several other options. However walkme was the best solution for our type of product. It matched our solutions better than the others.

Here are some other options that we considered:

TourMy App - multilingual and customizable

Taurus - offers a nice drag-and-drop interface for tooltips, but no demos are available

Intercom - for online on-boarding through chat - but we ended up using it for other purposes

Other Advice

It would be great to have more flexibility on the design creation.

For non-tech CSM it is sometimes it's hard to build a specific code.

2 visitors found this review helpful