WalkMe Review

Considering the depth of features, it's deceptively simple with an intuitive, straightforward interface. However, it could be improved with an automation process for checking my own work.

What is most valuable?

The core functionality, creating the step by step walkthroughs, is fantastic. It's simple to learn and get started and I'm constantly finding new ways to implement it. The interface is intuitive and straightforward, almost deceptively simple considering the depth of the features.

How has it helped my organization?

WalkMe has given us a clear way to communicate with our end users and help them use our product while they are actually using our product, not just reading an article then going back to the product. We can implement changes quickly since we're able to communicate directly with the users and walk them through using the new feature. Rather than finding ways to incrementally change functionality we can change things quickly and know that our users won't be lost along the way.

What needs improvement?

I've found setup and implementation of WalkMe to be fast, easy, and actually pretty fun. The only thing that would make it easier would be an automation process for checking my own work. Maybe a spell check too?

Every time I've wondered if there were a way to do something they already had that feature in development and the functionality was better than what I had thought of.

Approximately 9 months.

Deployment is easy and fast. I have never had any issues deploying to our users.

Making changes after deployment is just as simple. It's only happened once or ten times that after deployment I would notice a typo or other issue and I was able to make the change and have the fix deployed with in minutes.

I've never encountered any stability issues with WalkMe that can be attributed to their product. I have had issues where WalkMe has not functioned as I expected, but invariably this was due to user error and not the software itself. If they had a function that could make sure I'm not making a mistake that would be great but I'm not sure that's even possible.

WalkMe has scaled to fit our needs smoothly and easily since we've been using it. We've never encountered any difference in functionality no matter the scale. We've never seen any significant difference between running WalkMe and not running Walkme in the functionality of our product.

Does this go to 11? It's rare to encounter customer service that is as responsive and helpful as the folks at WalkMe. I've never had to wait more than an hour before getting a response to a question. I've had some dumb questions and they've always been helpful, courteous, patient, and knowledgeable. I've been really impressed by their willingness to hop on and do some work on their end to solve even the smallest issue I might be having.

I've never had an issue that they weren't able to decipher and find a way to make it work. As is often the case in software I've tried to use functions to accomplish things they weren't originally designed to accomplish. Even in those cases the WalkMe team has been happy to jump in and help me make it work.

After shopping around for solutions we settled on WalkMe for the ease of use and analytics that it provides. While we never used any of the other solutions available we are happy with our choice to go with the full featured WalkMe.

Initial set up was extremely simple, just downloaded the plugin and started poking buttons. I was able to build my first walk through within the first hour without any training.

We have our own dedicated team in-house for designing walk throughs, implementing them, and managing them. The initial setup period took some time but after implementing the core set of walk throughs managing and adding more is not a burdensome or overly time consuming task.

Our ROI is quite satisfactory. I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to write here and it tells me I have to write 120 characters before it will let me post this review. So I'll repeat. We are happy with our ROI.

WalkMe is a value add. We've found it to be equal to or greater in value than the pricing and licensing costs. And that's 120 characters.

We evaluated a couple of options, but WalkMe provided the functionality we were looking for along with in depth analytics and dedicated support so we can be as responsive to our clients as possible.

What other advice do I have?

I have been nothing but pleased with this product. From the start WalkMe has impressed us with its functionality and ease of use.

2 visitors found this review helpful