Windows 10 Review

Faster, more efficient, and more secure than the previous OS

What is our primary use case?

I use this Operating system for programming because the previous version was not serving its purpose. Secondly, I use this OS for blogging and I spent most of my time online. My online time includes other IT services that I use the operating system for.

How has it helped my organization?

The work is now faster and more efficient because most of the running programs do not crash during the run stage, like the previous version we were using for work. It is more secure as related to the task or work we have stored in our system.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the easy assess to most of the settings and features of the PC. Another is that it is more secure because Windows Defender is very efficient and active to detect viruses or trojans that may make the user vulnerable to cybersecurity attacks and other threats.

What needs improvement?

The frequent update of the Operating system is bad because, during each update, most of the programs or applications do not function well. Updates should be in intervals of every three to four months, and they should have the user's choice and interests in mind before any update.

I have been using this solution for two months.