XenDesktop Review
Complete Virtual Desktop Infrastructure solution you can try for free

Valuable Features:

You can try XenDesktop as alternative to VMware view. The Express edition allow you to use up to 10 machines / users. I use XenDesktop as a Proof of Concept when our lab plans to move to Virtual Desktop. I try to connect from a client on windows machine connecting to remote windows desktop, playing movie is smooth, connecting USB device on your client will show on your virtual desktop.

Room for Improvement:

Steep learning curve. You need to configure Active Directory and Desktop Delivery Console (DDC). You will also have to configure XenServer(s) as your VM host. You cannot install XenDesktop on your server; you need a dedicated machine to install XenServer. Connecting from a desktop is easy you just have to install a client. But if you want to be able to boot directly from client to your Virtual Desktop, you need to spend more time to configure it.

Other Advice:

Good alternative to VMware view, free for 10 users, you can use it as test pilot