Zscaler Cloud DLP Review

Easy to implement and scale, prompt support, stable

What is our primary use case?

We are resellers and we have multiple vendors for multiple technologies.

We work with Zscaler for their proxy server.

Zscaler proxy server has two uses. It is not just application control, it is for the company users to access company data from the outside, or for the company users from inside the company to access the internet.

It's a completely SaaS-based application.

What is most valuable?

As a cloud-based service, it is very easily implemented. This is one of the biggest advantages to choosing it.

We have been selling Zscaler Cloud DLP for between five and eight years. It's an older product now.

This is a very stable product and we plan to continue providing it to our clients.

As a completely cloud-based application, it is easy to scale. You can simply increase the number of users. We have between 30 and 40 customers who are using it.

The technical support is very prompt and very good.

It is straightforward to deploy. The length of time required for deployment depends on the number of users, but the average is within a week.

As long as you have some guidance or an understanding of the Zscaler platform, that should be enough to complete the initial setup.

Price-wise, it is a costly product and it should be reduced.

It is an auto-renewal subscription service. It is renewed annually.

What other advice do I have?

This is a product that I recommend for anybody who wants a scalable, cloud-based solution.

Overall, this is a very good product. They release new features every year and they are automatically added to the platform. My only complaint is that the price is high.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about Zscaler, Broadcom, Forcepoint and others in Data Loss Prevention (DLP). Updated: July 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.