ACL Analytics Reviews

rating
Rodrigo Vilches
User
Feb 05 2018

What do you think of ACL Analytics ?

How has it helped my organization?: Automated audit revision with scripts. • What is most valuable?: Programming by scripts. It is very flexible and has hundreds of functions. • What needs improvement?: Reporting and presentation of information directly to solutions, such as PowerPoint. • For how long have I used the solution?: Three to five years. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: No, we have not. • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: No, we have not. • Which solutions did we use previously?: No, we have not. • How was the initial setup?: Initial setup is straightforward. I use only the desktop software and have no connection to OCDB or others. • What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About ACL Analytics

Have A Question About GRC?

Our experts can help. 301,872 professionals have used our research on 6,746 solutions.

ACL Analytics Questions

ACL Analytics Projects By Members

ACL Analytics Consultants

What is ACL Analytics ?

ACL Analytics connects you to any data source, and lets you run sophisticated risk analytics and detect anomalies or patterns that you simply can't illuminate with any amount of random sampling, spreadsheet ninjutsu or generic business intelligence. It's designed for you, the GRC professional.
ACL Analytics customers